Probiotics for Dogs - Aids Good Digestive Health (Powder)
- Packed with 5 Billion CFU’s per scoop
- Made up of 12 different strains of good bacteria
- Easy to administer, tasty chicken flavour powder
- Great for overall health and wellbeing
- Works within 6 weeks
- Feeding Guide
Does your dog suffer from any of the following health issues?
- Gastrointestinal discomfort (GI)
- Loose stools
- Yeast overgrowth
- Bad breath
- Itching & scratching
- Digestive issues
- Gut related problems
Did you know?
Our tasty chicken Probiotic powder is packed with 5 Billion CFU’s per scoop, and 12 different strains of good bacteria. These good strains of bacteria are what help to aid the improvement of the most common health problems. But be careful - Many probiotics contain as little as 1 Billion CFU’s per scoop, so be sure to always read the label!
Any of the above health issues means that your dog could benefit from a daily Probiotic supplement to help improve these problems.
Allow time! As with all our supplements, please allow up to 6 weeks to notice changes in your dog. This gives their body enough time to adjust to these new ingredients, and for their body to start to benefitting from them fully.
Probiotics Feeding Guide
- Our tasty chicken powder formula makes it great for even the fussiest of pups! It is virtually undetectable. Simply sprinkle the appropriate amount of scoops onto your dogs food, and wait for them to gobble it up! It’s as easy as that.
|Your Dogs Weight||Scoops Needed Per Day||How many days this will last?|
|Up to 20lbs||1/2||180|
|20lbs - 40lbs||1||90|
|40lbs - 80lbs||2||45|
Keeping it simple:
- Packed with 5 Billion CFU’s per scoop, your dog is going to be getting the perfect amount needed, in as less scoops as possible! This means less is needed per day, meaning cheaper for you.
- With 12 strains of unique good bacteria, our formula has all of the good stuff needed to keep your dog in tip top shape, all year around.
- Giving your pup a daily probiotic has been proven to help reduce the risk of them getting sick and needing to visit the vets.
|Active Ingredients Per Scoop
Proprietary Blend of Probiotics
|5 Billion CFU**|
|L.Acidophilus, E.Faecium, L. Rhamnosus, L. Plantarum, B. Bifidum, B. Longum, B. Breve, L. Casei, B. Coagulans, B. Lactis, S. Thermophilus, L. Fermentum|
|**Potency at time of manufacture. This product may be kept refrigerated to maximize shelf-life and potency.|
|Inactive Ingredients: Liver Granulars, Chicken Flavor, Liver Flavor, Bacon Flavor, Silicon Dioxide.|